ArcheAge - Formerly: "So I've been playing..."

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

He's got a real hillbilly house. Sick pigs everywhere! I moved that Ynyster pack to reset the timer. It was all the way down to 1 day and a few hours. Reset it to 6 days.

We talked about hitting Cinderstone at one point, but decided not to. Shying away from trade packs because they are so time consuming. As you can tell by the 300 gold worth of aged packs all around my farm house. Make WAY more money crafting now. I do:

Sunridge ingots - sell off market for 180 gold easily. Sometimes can hit 190, but I have to spam a lot. If you buy all materials at standard prices, you spend 145g and sell for 180g. I farm the easy stuff. I can't keep up with the garden powder and charcoal. So, my profit is about 80 gold per ingot.
Shatigon's Handful - Used to repair large ships. Sell for 40-45 gold. I farm all materials, 100% profit.
Acorn behives - require Aspen Hardwood (special wood you get from aspens) - Sell for 75 gold after AH fees. I farm all materials.
Logs - While trying for Aspen Hardwood, I end up with a ton of logs. They sell for about 21g / 300.

This has been very profitable and I can do it solo. Trying to load a trade ship by your self is stupid and cumbersome.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1418341262
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Not that anyone cares. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Op1Mng4oY
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher, your Cinderstone packs disappear in 1 day. Make sure you turn them in, or move them to reset the timer.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Thanks, I will move them this afternoon.

You know you're more than welcome to take them? Run them to the east or the forest for cash. It won't matter that I get 20% because you'll get that money in a few days anyway...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

They made a bunch of changes in the last patch. Well, sort of. One of note is:

The rumbling trees are off the marketplace, so TS trees shot back up.

People are psychotic about spending money in this game. Spending tons of cash in the hopes of getting a holiday dress or a Rudolph saddle.

Lastly, all you quitters. I want your stuff!! How can I get it? If you want, you can just send me your name/passwords and I can take care of it myself rather than bother you with it. I PROMISE not to buy a bunch of chances for a new dress! But seriously, the plan is to move Leisher's farms over to where Stranger and Leisher (used to be Troy) have houses. Turning that entire area into farms for us. I'd like to sell the spots where Leisher's farms are as well. But that means him being available to make the trade. That's why having the account info would be handy. But if not, at least moving them would be awesome. Don't HAVE to sell the old spots. But definitely want stuff.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Can you wait until tomorrow? I'm playing MW:O at the moment.

I'm in game now, where are you? Should I just get an APEX? Only 2 on sale on the market. (This game is dead.)

Edited By Leisher on 1418958751
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Time is running out on Stranger's properties. One is demo'd in the next day or so. Would be AWESOME if you could transfer them!
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

For anyone that still has patron, and random spare time they want to waste. We could use some stone. We got our 500 GS design house and it requires 50 stone packs. 100 bricks per pack. 3 stones per brick. So. Ya. 15000 stones! With the price of stone/bricks on the market, we can't afford to buy it. So, it's all about the labor points.

With the property that everyone handed off, along with one other spot we were able to secure, we have 4 16x16 plots right in our compound area that we are going to build it. It's going to be right where that opening between the two hills is.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Can I just give you my account password? Put Scooty to work on it. He can earn some MC from you by mining stone...

Edited By Leisher on 1419897130
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

That would be awesome.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Just finished building the Challet. It's awesome. Thanks for the use of your labor Leisher. HUGE help. Still needs furnishings and decorations though. Jemm is working on that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

If I ever get a working PC again I'll log on to check it out.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Here's a holiday gift code if anyone wants it.

KPXM-Z9R3-6JFG-JEC7-DCG6
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:Here's a holiday gift code if anyone wants it.

KPXM-Z9R3-6JFG-JEC7-DCG6
Fingers crossed for holiday candy!

(You can't read the sarcasm, but I assure you that statement is dripping with it.)
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Permanently uninstalled from my system. I needed the HD space.

It's a shame. Had a LOT of fun in that game.

A ton of potential held back by a lot of greed.

I gave Cake full control of my account to finish their big house. It's pretty cool Cake. That upstairs balcony gave me UO flashbacks.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ahh. So you did make it on to see it.

We have the Challet, 9 scarecrow farms and 3 workstations (Smelter, Sawmill, and Stonemason). It's quite the compound.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1420942794
Trooper

Post by Trooper »

I had to search SO long to find this thread heheheh. Starting up again with about 10 guys from work, if any of you care to join.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'll stay out so no one has to quit.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Meant to say something here days ago.

First of all, I can't believe AA is still around.

Secondly, I won't be playing a "pay to win" game again if I can help it. Yes, I realize AA success could be achieved otherwise, but I don't want a second job...

I'll stay out so no one has to quit.

I'd be shocked if Scooty and all 10 of his friends were still playing AA now that it's been 4 days. :D
Troy

Post by Troy »

I'm much more likely to buy that Single Player farming game on Steam "Stardew Valley" than get back in ArcheAge again.

Unlikely to do either, tho.