Jarvin

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Meh.

Maybe it's because I'm really f'ing tired (average 4.5 hours of sleep per night all week) but I don't like being a tank. I just run in, cast a couple of abilities, stand there, then die after everyone else does.

But, when I build damage, I can initiate, actually participate in the fight, then die.

Maybe I'm building the wrong items or something. I don't know. But I feel completely worthless as a tank initiator.

Run down of abilities:
Passive: First hit on an enemy does bonus damage. Can't apply the bonus to the same chance more than once per 6 seconds. (Does that mean every six seconds I deal bonus damage, or do I have to break off the attack, attack something else to reset the "first hit" thing?)
Q: Jabs his spear through enemies. Some damage plus 120% AD.
W: Gives me a shield that is stronger for each enemy in the area. I don't THINK minions count. It also slows enemies in the area. Don't know if it's a constant slow for as long as the shield lasts or if it just slows for a second when cast.
E: Drops a pole in the ground. Gives team bonus attack speed and I can use my Q to pull myself to it. I can do this over walls. Also, all enemies I pass through doing this get bounced up. The pole does some damage plus 80% AP AOE style.
R: Creates the arena around me and the target enemy. People can flahs/ability out of it. Does some damage plus 150% AD.

In my bot game, I built like an ADC and was hitting with my spear for 600+ points and it cools down in 6 seconds. That damage is applies to all enemies it passes through. Plus my ult would do a ton of damage. I don't remember how much though. But it was a good amount. Again, AOE.

Problems I'm having:
I will sometimes throw my pole to harm enemies. Then I will forget it's there (lasts 8 seconds) and use my spear on the enemy. This pulls me into the enemies and then I die.

That's it for now. I'm tired.