New guy - Tyler

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Thoughts?

My first impression is positive. He knows champs, abilities and how they can work together. He's not perfect, so he won't (shouldn't) expect us to be. Is willing to step up and call out tactics.

So, not bad for the first responder.

He also plays ADC. In fact, that's what he's played the most. Switched to mid just recently.

Best of all, no random singing in chat.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Liking the new guy.

Liking the Gold-level friends he brings to stack our team and get us up to 5 players.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, so far I dig him. His skill level is on par with us, but his knowledge of the game is top notch.

I did not like how tonight started. I thought we were trying to accommodate him a bit too much.

However...

His play calling completely changed our team for the better. We're not arguing, and we're focused. Everyone is playing better because we're playing as a team right now. We've lost once, and that was due to a single mistake. Other than that we've been way ahead in games.

I honestly think we can make a nice run to Silver. We just need to remember to stay positive when we hit the inevitable bumps.

You'll have to ask him if he wants ADC permanently (or just game by game). I enjoy AP mid just as much as ADC, so if he's more comfortable as ADC, it's fine with me. I'll practice up with some mids, but not this week. It's my annual meetings week at work, so I'll have at least one event in the evening, and early nights to prep for two presentations.

Edited By GORDON on 1366915777
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

did you ever give him access to the forums?
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Stranger wrote:did you ever give him access to the forums?
He'll have it today sometime, when I get around to setting him up.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."