Gangplank

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The new Commando GP skin is awesome and makes me play better.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The new items make GP a terror. When I had 4 items built I was able to clear a minion wave in less than 2 seconds, without using my ult. I just played a 1v5, the first time I have touched GP in 6 months, and I broke my record for the time taken to win the game.

I want to dust GP off in a game when Leisher needs a bread from ADC, I don't care if he isn't ranged.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I actually think jungle is a better spot for him. I honestly think you'll get shredded as a primarily melee ADC in bot.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I think that shut up.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

GP is a better top lane champ than bottom, in my opinion.

Meaning, I think you can play him without changing/messing up the team dynamic.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1358233528
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:I think that shut up.
I wasn't ripping you. I was merely pointing out that nobody plays a melee ADC in bot.

You'd be going against a ranged ADC and a support that is either ranged or a tank with stuns. You'd get massacred. Anyone on our team would get massacred playing a melee champ bot or mid for that matter.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

agreed. top or jungle for GP. Since you're always top just use him there.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

My Junglin GP:

I got the farming down, and I gank when an opportunity arises.

My trouble is when I am getting counter jungled. What do other junglers do? Just suck and die? I don't want to just suck and die when getting counter jungled, I want a plan.

So let's think of a plan.

My first thought is... if they are counter jungling hard, then lots of wards. BUT... if I am spending all my money on wards, I would need my peeps to respond when they are in our jungle, so the wards actually pay off in kills. If the wards are just letting us see how our jungle is getting owned, then that is a waste of money.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

When I am counter jungling, it fails when the other team reacts and kills me. Which usually happens. Our reactions do not result in kills. The fact that it happens so infrequently means we don't have much practice dealing with it. But off the top of my head, I think and immediate, swift reaction is what is needed. If someone says "they are here", mid and the outer lane react immediately. Your turret's getting hit? Too bad. React. You are hitting their tower? Too bad, react. You are about to score a kill on an enemy, well, score it. Because that is a good thing. But our reactions need to be swift and with full force. If he escapes and gets away with it, he'll be back.