Amumu

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

You guys already know this stuff, but, I'll still post a summary.

Q - Bandage that pulls me to them, stuns them and does damage. When I start landing this with some regularity. . . that will be cool.
W - Constant AOE damage.
E - Burst AOE damage. Taking damage lowers the cool down by .5 seconds each hit. In a team fight, I'm spamming this.
R - AOE stun. Lasts for 2 seconds and does a bunch of damage.

I'm building the item that slows with magic damage. So, as long as they are in my W, they are being slowed. I just run along side them doing constant damage and spamming my E. I'm also building the item that slows enemy attack speed. Then I'm build the cap for a big AP boost. Then I build the item that lowers enemy resist.

In the end, I'm somewhat tanky, I'm putting adverse affects on them and doing respectable damage. But over all, I'm counting on our damage dealer to kill. I'm just trying to keep them stopped/slow enough for you to kill them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

One thing that would help is letting us know that your ult is up.

I was never expecting it when you'd pop it, and was typically outside the circle.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I play Amumu as a support jungle champ. My first item is Crystal Scepter so I can slow the enemy with my AOE W ability. I can clear this new 'tougher' jungle easier than the old jungle. I normally hit Blue then Wolves then Wraiths then Golems. At that point, assuming I got all the jungle kills, I have my Q, W and E abilities and have kept myself full health with potions. I then run up and gank top at level 3. We miss the kill more often than not, but, it hurts them pretty bad. I ward a ton as well.

So, don't look for a ton of damage from him. I stun, I slow them and I stay alive and in the fight as long as I can with potions. I will often sacrifice myself for the carry or other damage dealers. So don't always come back to save me. Just avoid the unwinable fight. I will use my ult defensively as well to allow a team escape. So don't assume it's time to attack. Since I don't build a lot of AP, my ult will hurt them, but it's not a game changer.

That's how I play him. FYI.