Father of the Bride 3 (ish)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Father of the Bride 3 (ish)

Post by Leisher »

The original cast got together, plus Robert Deniro's crazy ass for some reason, to do a quarantine version of FotB 3.

Matty calls them together for a Zoom and through plot points they cover the importance of masks, gloves, etc. They then do...well it's father of the bride...figure it out.

Martin, Keaton, Short, the daughter, the son, and the guy the daughter marries all return. The guy the daughter marries has had some work done and he looks like a fucking alien. Also returning(?) are the two babies from FotB 2. That's what they claim anyway. No idea if they're the real ones or not. I'm leaning towards no since my wife and oldest knew the boy from Broadway.

The acting is really awkward, and it's painfully obvious none of them filmed this at the same time.

The best moment for me was when Matty announced he was bringing his girlfriend into the chat. I turned to the wife and said, "She'll be black to add diversity". Nailed it.

It's a cute and nice to see these people again, but overall, it's pretty terrible.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”