Servent (Apple TV)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Cakedaddy

Servent (Apple TV)

Post by Cakedaddy »

It's an M. Night. Shamalan (sp?) story. It started out interesting enough. Would watch further episodes to find out more, etc. Then, it stalled. Lets see how long we can drag this story out. The information comes in VVVVVEEEEERRRRRRYYYYYYY SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLYYYYYY. It got to the point where I was forcing myself to watch it because I had so much invested, I should get to know how this plays out. I'm realizing now that this is to be a multi seasonal thing. So it's not going to be wrapped up in 10 episodes. I think I'm done with it now after 9 episodes. I'm not even going to get the pay off of knowing the story. It's going to be drug out another 10 episodes, at least.

This is a movie, they are trying to drag out for 10 hours, and not doing a very good job. And entire season, and I still don't know what happened to the damn baby. You get 5 minute snippets of the past during the last few episodes. Small glimpses that make no sense and have no context. Only that it weighs heavily, I guess, on some of the characters. At one point, a character says "Ok, I'll tell you what happened." and the scene ends and never gets revisited. Later we get to know "She knows what happened" when two characters talk about the above conversation.

Give me a fucking break already. They tease you with a story, but never tell it. You just get to watch these characters continuing with their lives, among a bunch of weird MNS twisty shit, but NOTHING is ever explained to you. Maybe they'll let us what the fuck is going on next season.