Pirates of the Caribbean - All Female Version

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Margot Robbie to star and written by the woman who wrote the completely awful Birds of Prey.

With this news Johnny Depp is trending and it's damn near unanimous that people are saying they will not see this or any other Pirates movie without Johnny Depp. Reminder: Depp lost the role after Amber Heard accused him of beating her. The truth was that SHE was the abusive one. Meanwhile, Depp still visits sick children dressed as Sparrow.

Amber Heard hasn't been cancelled and Depp hasn't gotten his part back. Maybe #BelieveWomen should have an asterisk?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I mean, if it's good, I'll watch it, if it sucks, I won't. I haven't really kept up with the Depp-Heard thing, but sometimes bad things happen when you stick your dick in crazy, and everyone knew she was crazy already.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Apparently Elon Musk has his dick in it now.
TheCatt wrote: I mean, if it's good, I'll watch it, if it sucks, I won't.
I'll watch it either way because I love movies. However, it's easy to see when something is going to bomb. This is going to bomb.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Reminder: Depp lost the role after Amber Heard accused him of beating her. The truth was that SHE was the abusive one. Meanwhile, Depp still visits sick children dressed as Sparrow.
Saw #AmberHeardisaliar was trending yesterday.

Apparently, during the trial she won in London she testified that her case against Depp had nothing to do with money and she had donated every penny of the $7M to a children's charity, which she named.

Turns out, that charity only ever got $100K from Depp, not Heard. Heard hasn't donated a penny. There's a letter from the head of the charity stating this as fact. Heard lawyer, when asked, said that Heard plans to "eventually" donate the money.

This is important because that statement was a key factor in her winning the case. It also means she perjured herself in England.

Depp's career has taken a hit because of the proven false accusations by Heard, and now this, yet Heard still has a career and Depp seems to only be getting commercials.

Double standards for men and women indeed...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Dead.

Guess someone at Disney saw the writing on the wall.