Ellen DeGeneres

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by TheCatt »

Money does that.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Money does that.
Money combined with ignorance.

I could win a billion dollar lottery tomorrow, but still know that I have no business calling Tim Cook to complain about font size on my phone. (I updated it to reflect the living.)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Money does that.

I could win a billion dollar lottery tomorrow, but still know that I have no business calling Tim Cook to complain about font size on my phone. (I updated it to reflect the living.)
Give it 5 years.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by GORDON »

If I suck the lottery and I hire someone, and tell them up front that I'm not going to be polite (for whatever reason) but they'll be paid for it, I feel like I would be entitled to not be polite to them.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Money does that.

Give it 5 years.
Bah! Challenge accepted. I'm willing to do this experiment just to prove not everyone is influenced negatively by wealth. So give me the billion dollars, and let me prove it!
GORDON
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by GORDON »

GORDON wrote: If I suck the lottery and I hire someone, and tell them up front that I'm not going to be polite (for whatever reason) but they'll be paid for it, I feel like I would be entitled to not be polite to them.
Did I post "If I suck the lottery" and not notice, or did one of you yahoos change it?
GORDON
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by GORDON »

OOOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... the old " I W-I-N" filter.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: OOOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... the old " I W-I-N" filter.
Hah! Forgot it existed I wasn’t sure how the heck you typo’d that
Leisher
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by Leisher »

Show is under investigation for loads of hostile workplace stuff.

Other places are saying this could be the end of Ellen.

Ellen's not having a good year.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Show is under investigation for loads of hostile workplace stuff.

Other places are saying this could be the end of Ellen.

Ellen's not having a good year.
Well, Season 18 just kicked off, so... she lived.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by GORDON »

It takes ball balls to just do her comedy show and ignore the shit storm.
Leisher
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by Leisher »

From what I understand she was saved by others falling on the sword. They probably received a nice payoff to do so.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ellen DeGeneres

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: From what I understand she was saved by others falling on the sword. They probably received a nice payoff to do so.
She probably had enough people around her to not know what was going on. Plausible.