Tiger King

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Cakedaddy wrote: And maybe all of the content was edited for greatest impact? Tons of "missing pieces" removed during editing to leave you feeling, and talking, the way everyone is?
Oh, of course. But it's still fun to talk about.
Exactly.

Although the federal prosecutor specifically points out how they did not know about the 5 tigers until AFTER Joe was already in custody for "hiring the hitman".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by Leisher »

https://youtu.be/mz3OFYDmwKo
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by Leisher »

They really need to give me a reason to tune into the Hollywood version of a documentary series. Especially when it's as long as the documentary series.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: They really need to give me a reason to tune into the Hollywood version of a documentary series. Especially when it's as long as the documentary series.
Feel pretty long.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by TheCatt »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MhcOlpalbw

Prank call/interview people posing as Jimmy Fallon interviewers.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by Leisher »

For some reason Dancing with the "Stars" signed Carole Baskins. She was apparently on sometime recently and from what I read the show intentionally dragged out her appearance. They knew she was a ratings grab, and he dance didn't score well. I guess she sucked. Anyway...

Her missing husband's family bought commercial time during the show to air ads asking for help locating him.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by Leisher »

"Real villain" of Tiger King "finally" arrested.

Obviously I disagree with the author.

Call me crazy, but I think perhaps the person who clearly committed murder is the bigger villain. Hell, even the people who proposed murder, then framed someone else for it, while defrauding investors are bigger criminals.
GORDON
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by GORDON »

Carol FUckin Baskin must have a good lawyer.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by GORDON »

The attack occurred the same week the House of Representatives plans to vote on the Big Cat Public Safety Act, which would end the private possession of big cats in the US and the handling of young cubs. Baskin has vocally supported the bill.
1. Something tells me Baskin has had herself officially declared NOT a private person, in relation to the possession of big cats.

2. Wasn't the fact thrown out during Tiger King that there were currently more tigers in private hands in the US than there were in the wild? Is the intent to take tigers closer to extinction?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Something tells me Baskin has had herself officially declared NOT a private person, in relation to the possession of big cats.
She runs a rescue, I have to assume she's not covered by the law.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Is the intent to take tigers closer to extinction?
That will be an unavoidable consequence.
GORDON
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by GORDON »

"we just passed this new law protecting tigers! We started by euthanizing half their population in the planet. Go us."
GORDON
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by GORDON »

Law passed. I read that it grandfathers current owners. So the population will dwindle over time instead of a huge immediate crash that would make for some pretty incredible photo ops dedicated to the stupidity of man.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Tiger King

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:49 am Tiger King 2
It cant compare to S1.