Into the Dark: Midnight Kiss (2020)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Into the Dark: Midnight Kiss (2020)

Post by Leisher »

Hulu

A group of gay guys and their single girlfriend party every New Year's Eve with a special thing called the Midnight Kiss. Basically, they're allowed to pick one person and do whatever until dawn. Well, someone new has joined the game, and they're murdering people.

I had no idea what the plot was until I was 10 minutes into the movie and thinking, "Why do they keep showing guy's butts, guys making out, and I'm certain every actor is gay." So expect a lot of gay stuff. Cake will love this movie.

Anyway, it's a typical slasher film where people act stupid, including the killer. There's also the gratuitous sex shit, but this time, it's all dudes. I'm very thankful I was playing Kona at the time so I wasn't paying close attention.

Very meh.

I now await your gay jokes.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”