Drinking Buddies (2013)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Drinking Buddies (2013)

Post by Leisher »

Hulu

Olivia Wilde (not as well shot as she was in The Change-Up, but still hot as hell), Anna Kendrick in full uptight nerd mode, Ron Livingston, and Jake Johnson are lovers and co-workers. Olivia with Ron and Jake with Anna, but Olivia and Jake work together.

Initially I was quite annoyed with how it was shot and how people were acting, but it grew on me. It's a very slow movie to get rolling, but people act like people. It's actually pretty realistic.

I take it back, it's just a slow movie.

Everyone acts well, and I knew girls like who Olivia plays. Her and Jake are really the main characters in the movie.

Wilde gets naked, but it's in a really dark scene, so you don't really see anything.

LOTS of truth in this film. However, it'll probably bore most people to tears. I got bored halfway through and wasn't paying attention during some 20 minute long moving scene.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”