Bloodshot

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bloodshot

Post by Leisher »

https://youtu.be/vOUVVDWdXbo
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Bloodshot

Post by GORDON »

So it's kinda Hardcore Henry.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Bloodshot

Post by Leisher »

To be fair (tooooooooo beeeeeeeeeee faaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr), the comic was out way before Hardcore Henry was made.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Bloodshot

Post by Leisher »

I think Vin Diesel is probably a giant douche. I don't know why, but that was screaming at me this entire movie. I'm also not convinced he's straight, not that there's anything wrong with that. I think his complete lack of range worked perfectly for Pitch Dark and for Groot, but he's pretty meh outside of those films.

This film has Vin as a special ops dude who gets killed by a little nitwit. His body is then donated to a private contractor for experiments. This experiment brings him back to life and nanobots in his blood stream make him essentially invincible. Mostly importantly, and yes this is a key part of the plot, his drive for revenge is unquenchable.

The action is decent, but there are a lot of problems with the plot. Particularly the very end of the movie. It broke their own rules.

It's very meh, and the worst part is the writing. It's simply not a well thought out movie.