Attack of the Killer Donuts (2016)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Attack of the Killer Donuts (2016)

Post by Leisher »

This is clearly an homage to Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, and as such, it's fine. If you come into this expecting The Godfather, you're the asshole.

A low budget film with exactly the level of acting, dialogue, special effects, etc. that you expect.

A dumb young man with a "girlfriend" works at a donut shop with his best friend, who is a hot girl, of course. Meanwhile, his uncle is a mad scientist with a beef against the donut shop owner. Shit happens at now the donuts are alive and full of murder.

C. Thomas Howell is in this movie and obviously having fun hamming it up.

The three women in the movie are attractive as well.

I expected it to be complete ass, but while it was ass, it was fun ass. I was entertained despite the low budget and bad acting. I have seen way, way worse movies that took themselves far, far more seriously.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”