Tramps (2016)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tramps (2016)

Post by Leisher »

Netflix

Two young twenty somethings get involved with a crime. One is doing it to change her life, the other is doing it for his brother. Things go sideways and now the pair are trying to fix the mess. Soon they start to fall in love.

This is essentially a romance movie and I'm guessing should be geared towards younger folks.

Callum Turner and Grace Van Patten are fine as the leads. They do a really good job, and are carried by Grace's screen presence. Callum reminds me of a Russian Ben Affleck, except uglier and less built.

There's a twist late that perfectly fits the film, but at the same time, could easily annoy some.

The movie is fine, but clearly this won't be for anyone here. Not even sure how it got into my Netflix queue.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”