Psych: The Movie 2

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I miss this show.

https://youtu.be/VDb77QBPFps
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Never saw it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Sean Spence was raised by his "by the book" and overbearing cop father (something that hits home for me). His dad's influence and the absence of his mother helped to nurture his natural and heightened powers of observation. Ultra lazy and someone who enjoys his freedom Sean balks at joining the police academy, and instead poses as a psychic to help the police solve crimes.

His best friend, Gus Burton, is along for the ride. Gus is more mature, but both are still immature, single, and chicken shits.

So it's Holmes and Watson as 20-something slackers afraid of their own shadows and trying to score ass everywhere. It's a pretty funny show.

The show's strength is Sean and Gus' friendship. They have dynamic chemistry. Picture Turk and JD solving crimes.

But overall the cast is pretty solid. They also have awesome guest stars show up every now and then. Cary Elwes is a hilarious French gentleman cat burglar. He is basically Wesley, but evil.

The guy who plays Sean is now on "A Million Little Lies" or something like that. ABC's "This is Us" knockoff. The guy who plays Gus you might recognize from The West Wing and he's on other shows now that I don't watch.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »