I Think We're Alone Now (2018)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Peter Dinklage is the last man on Earth after some tragedy wipes out seemingly all the humans and animals. He's made a life for himself in his small hometown.

That's when Elle Fanning shows up.

Strange movie. Very well acted. Dinklage and Fanning carry the movie, and if it had been lesser actors, it'd easily be a 2 out of 10. However, their acting and extremely odd chemistry maintain your interest. That's saying something because they story is...I have no idea. In fact, the real story doesn't actually launch until 30 minutes left, and by the end you're still left wondering what this movie was about.

Something different, but not one that needs to be seen.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

In every single picture I see of Fanning, I get the impression she was getting fucked hard ten minutes prior to the photo.

This movie was ok, but eminently skippable.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."