Avengers: Endgame. SPOILERS

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I dislike the character of Captain Marvel, disliked the GRRRRL POWER moment because it was so clumsy, and dislike Brie Larson as a person.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I dislike the character of Captain Marvel, disliked the GRRRRL POWER moment because it was so clumsy, and dislike Brie Larson as a person.
Sexist.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: I dislike the character of Captain Marvel, disliked the GRRRRL POWER moment because it was so clumsy, and dislike Brie Larson as a person.
Sexist.
That's like calling water wet. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I think it's ok because she said she didn't like me and my son, first.

Plus her.movie sucked.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: I think it's ok because she said she didn't like me and my son, first.

Plus her.movie sucked.
Both points are fair.

Also, she hated you and your son because of the color of your skin, yet somehow, that's socially acceptable.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

#metoo
Vince

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:
Vince wrote: They under served themselves by not making a Hawkeye/Black Widow movie before they killed her off.
It's being made now.
I wish they'd released it in place of Captain Marvel and saved her for after they wrapped this up. She added nothing to the story telling and was more a negative than a positive.
Leisher wrote:Horrifically cringe-worthy. No subtlety to it at all. The moment from Infinity War was miles better where Black Widow and Okoye show up to help the Scarlet Witch.
You know, that one never even registered as a "girl power" sort of set up when it happened, so I'm with you. I fear that one in Endgame was a foreshadowing that they are in fact going full wokescold moving forward.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »