Unicorn Store (2017)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Unicorn Store (2017)

Post by Leisher »

Netflix exclusive

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Unicorn Store

Post by Leisher »

Apparently this movie actually came out two years ago. Nobody bought it, and Netflix picked up distribution rights now, which I'm sure is based on the quality of the movie and not at all riding the Captain Marvel wave...

It's current IMDB score is a 3.6 and was a 4.1 (it might be getting some negative reviews thanks to Netflix and Brie attacking some random guy for saying the movie looked bad). I just did some snooping, and yes, it is getting blasted due to that. It was a 4.1 BEFORE the new controversy and BEFORE Brie said white men are the greatest evil the universe has ever seen. Point being, it probably sucks.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Unicorn Store (2017)

Post by Vince »

Is anyone else amazed that it doesn't matter how many movies Samuel L Jackson does (heavy over exposure) or how bad many of them really are, it doesn't seem to impact his career at all?
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren