Iron Sky: The Coming Race (2019)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This is a sequel to the one where the Nazis fled to the moon. I've forgotten all about that one. Never saw it. It'll be on my list now.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Netflix

Direct sequel to this film.

Everything I said about the previous film fits here as well. Takes itself seriously even though it's quite obviously a comedy.

This film is a bit into the future and the actual villains are revealed and it makes zero sense. Did you expect anything else? Action takes place in space and in the Earth. Dinosaurs show up. So does Hitler. Lots of pop culture references again.

And again, if you dug the Sharnado series, you'll probably like this. Overall, there are some chuckles, but it's mostly just ridiculous.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”