The Mutilator (1984)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Mutilator (1984)

Post by Leisher »

A freak accident sees a young boy kill his mother. Years later he returns to his family home where a killer is waiting.

It's his dad. Why his dad didn't kill him in all the years leading up to this moment, they never explain. Why his dad seemingly lived a normal life until this particular weekend, they never explain.

This happens:
-Guy and girl go into a very well lit pool.
-During their swim time where they are erratically swimming everywhere, the killer sneaks into the pool without them noticing.
-The killer comes up from under the water and drowns the girls as she's floating.
-The guy in the pool was actively looking around the small pool for her at this time.
-The killer drags the girl's body from the pool without being seen by the guy standing in the pool and actively looking for the girl. Then proceeds to transport it, while also dropping clothing to get the guy to follow.

Terrible movie, but I will give it this much: Terrible movies back in the 80s are actually superior to terrible movies now. I can't explain it, but there's a key element to them that terrible movies now don't have. I think they were still trying back then, where as now they just churn out drek.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”