Lumberjack Man

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Lumberjack Man

Post by Leisher »

A lumberjack with delicious pancakes gets hosed in a deal centuries ago. Now every 30 years he comes back and kills everyone at a camp.

This is obviously a parody of horror movies. All the typical characters are there and all the tired tropes are in play. The best part of that is the number of tits on display.

Fucking Michael Madsen is in this movie for some reason. I'm guessing he's a friend of the director or something. I don't know how else he could deliver some of these lines without some expression of shame.

It's a completely stupid movie, but was still entertaining as a parody I'd never watch again.

Also, Ciara Flynn is kind of hot. Crazy amazing body. The final scene of her is mesmerizing. Just delicious.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”