Kraven the Hunter (2023)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Kraven the Hunter (2023)

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Although...I'm holding out hope for a film version of Kraven's Last Hunt.
The coming movie is adhering tightly to the characters within and will feature Spider-Man.

Take my money.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Kraven's Last Hunt

Post by GORDON »

The current avenger spiderman?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Kraven's Last Hunt

Post by Leisher »

Si.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Kraven's Last Hunt

Post by GORDON »

Ok then, I'm on board.

So, the next spiderman movie? Or is this 2 down the road?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Kraven's Last Hunt

Post by Leisher »

No, this isn't a Spider-Man movie. This will be a Kraven movie that features Spider-Man, which is actually perfect. Kraven is a really deep character, so him getting all the time to have his character built up makes sense. Kraven's Last Hunt is a brilliant story whose impact will land way too soft if the audience doesn't know him.
Leisher
Site Admin

Kraven the Hunter (2023)

Post by Leisher »

Troy

Kraven the Hunter (2023)

Post by Troy »

Lead actor has been in a lot, but the last movie I watched him in he was the Stoner part of the love triangle in Savages. Blake Lively was one of other sides.