Father of the Year

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
GORDON
Site Admin

Father of the Year

Post by GORDON »

Yay! Netflix.

David Spade plays Joe Dirt slightly different, he was married and had a son, but then his wife died and now he's kind of a white trash fuckup.

The kid graduates college and has a great job lined up in NYC... but then Dad's shenanigans fuck everything up, and people learn things, and grow.

There's some ridiculous, unrealistic moments... but all in all, it's fine. Not angry that I watched it, but the only thing I'm going to remember of it in a month is the hot blonde.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Father of the Year

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: There's some ridiculous, unrealistic moments... but all in all, it's fine. Not angry that I watched it, but the only thing I'm going to remember of it in a month is the hot blonde.
Ditto.

I chuckled a few times despite some of the ridiculous things happening. The story was a bit scattered.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”