The Campus

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Campus

Post by Leisher »

Yay Amazon Prime!

This is Exhibit A for fake voting and reviews on IMDB and Amazon. This thing has an 8.1 on IMDB and from what I understand had been as high as 9. On Amazon 75% of the reviews are 2 stars or better. 3% at 3 stars or better.

This is a steaming sack of shit.

Terrible acting. Laughable production values ($50,000 budget and they went with a script heavy on effects...that's just piss poor business.). The script could easily be top 5 worst I've ever encountered.

There is a scene where the main character is in a room completely protected from zombies outside (this is NOT a zombie movie). Does she stay in there safe? Nope. She gets three stools and places a tool on each. She then opens the door to let in the horde. As they approach her she grabs the screwdriver from the first stool, kills a zombie, then sets the screwdriver back on the stool. She proceeds to do the same for the tools on the next two stools before running off, and cliche hurting her leg. The scene culminates with her being trapped in a room rather than having full freedom of movement throughout the building. What. The. Fuck.

This movie is insanely bad in every way. Fuck everyone who helped make this turd, and double fuck all the people who posted fake reviews.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”