Bitch Slap

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitch Slap

Post by Leisher »

Holy shit is this movie awesome in a "This is fucking terrible and I love it" way.

Imagine if you sat down to make a movie for Roger Corman, but ripped off elements of Tarantino's scripts and Zach Snyder's visuals. This is that movie.

Three crazy hot women are in a pickle in the desert. Being hunted by an unknown baddie named "Pinky", dealing with a scumbag low level criminal named Cage, searching for a heist's treasure, hiding their situation from a local cop, and not knowing which of them is trustworthy.

The story is told in Tarantino style and completely out of order. There's even a Japanese school girl with a thrown weapon (sound familiar?).

Teenage me would have masturbated furiously to this film as it's filled with hot women and amazingly long lesbian sex scenes. If you're straight, good luck trying to pretend you're not staring at Camero's perfect fucking body the entire time.

This movie is fucking awful, please see it. It's amazing.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Bitch Slap

Post by GORDON »

Netflix, or what?>
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitch Slap

Post by Leisher »

$1 on the Apple store right now. Also available via MS store, Vudu, and Fandango Now. Only for purchase and rental. No streaming at this time.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bitch Slap

Post by TheCatt »

Bump me in a few days and I can try to Plex it
It's not me, it's someone else.