The Walking Dead - Season 9

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Spoilers in this link!

With ratings back to season 1 levels (which are still quite high for cable), 1, possibly 2, major characters are leaving the show.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Spoilers in this link about folks leaving the show:
New showrunner and a jump into the future.

The new showrunner sounds like she could work for Kathleen Kennedy. She talks a LOT about the female characters, and barely mentions the men, including the male leads.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Post by Vince »

Yeah, I think you're right. Walking Dead is about to get the Star Wars treatment.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ratings are the lowest ever.

I don't even watch anymore, and I was a massive TWD fan before the show was ever announced.

AMC goofed by not having a plan for this show. It should have run for 5 years and been done. Ala The Shield, GoT, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

MAJOR spoilers at this link:

Walking Dead movies on the way.

I've got to admit, I haven't watched the show in a long time, but that article made me curious about it. I'm glad ____ ______ didn't ___.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The lowest rated episode in its 9 years just aired.

It's still the highest rated scripted cable show.

They really need to fix ratings. People don't watch anymore, they binge.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Michonne leaves the show, but alive.

She's off to join Rick in TWD movies.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Had a random thought when I saw a WD commercial the other day.

Storm Trooper cosplayers would prolly do well in WD zombie apocalypse.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."