Hall Pass

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Hall Pass

Post by Leisher »

Owen Wilson and Jason Sudekis are married, middle aged, and horny. Their wives, Jenna Fisher and Christina Applegate, give them a hall pass, which is the opportunity to not be married for a week.

Lots of men are pigs jokes. That turns into middle aged men are out of shape and out of touch. Meanwhile, the film showcases the women's hypocrisy, so that is a nice bit of balance. In fact, while the men come off as boobs or just trying to get their rocks off, most of the women come off as manipulators.

There's humor, but there's also weird messages that I don't think a lot of people will relate to.

It's worth some chuckles and there's one hot girl who gets topless. However, you'll also see two cocks in a racist joke.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Hall Pass

Post by Leisher »

NSFW pic of the girl that plays the babysitter in the film.

The more I think about this movie, the more funny things I remember. I think it gets hate because of how closely it walks to reality. For example, here's a line from the movie that I know affects a lot of marriages:
I'll tell you what it is: I want to remember what it feels like to be with someone who really WANTS to be with me, out of pure desire, not because they HAVE to out of some sense of duty.
The problem with that line is it goes against what most women believe.

Oh, and Owen Wilson is "off" during the movie. You just won't buy his "charm" act appealing to the one girl.

I do like how Wilson portrays one sort of guy, while Sudekis portrays another. Stick around for post credits. The Steven Merchant one is funny.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Hall Pass

Post by TheCatt »

Is that Alexandra Diddario(sp?)?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Hall Pass

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Is that Alexandra Diddario(sp?)?
Yes sir.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Hall Pass

Post by TheCatt »

There's the scene that her appearance in Baywatch needed.
It's not me, it's someone else.