Warning Sign

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Warning Sign

Post by Leisher »

The Apple store said this movie was from 2006 and was about a virus that gets released in a lab that causes people to get violent. Sam Waterston was the star and I recognized the name I just couldn't place it. For $1 I figured it would suck, but whatever.

Ok, first things first, this movie is not from 2006. The "bad guy" (Lt. Lassard?) from the original Police Academy is one of the scientists. Jet black haired Sam Waterston looks young as hell compared to his role on Law & Order as the DA. So, this movie was actually an 80s movie.

And you know what? It wasn't terrible.

If this was a made for TV movie, which it felt like, then it might be the best one I've ever seen. Not to the effects level of the original V, but they hit most of the elements of a "zombie or virus" movie before the current trend.

Not a waste of time, but definitely a blast from the past.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”