Tag (2015)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tag (2015)

Post by Leisher »

Yay Netflix!

Subtitle warning...

Japanese film about a young girl who is really fucking confused about what is happening and who she is, and she's not alone. The audience had to feel the same way. I know I did.

The opening is pretty must see if you haven't already had it spoiled. It's hilariously awesome and gory as hell. If you look closely, there's also a pretty large filming mistake (hint: something is missing). After that, I had no fucking clue what was going on, and based upon reviews, nobody else did either. They all give it high marks though, which is really funny considering they all claim the movie is about ______ and none of them match. I think the closest correct guess is "yay women" because the first 95% of the movie features zero guys. It's just cute Japanese girls running around mostly half naked and implying they're all lesbians. Once the guys show up, they're all pervs...or cooks? Although, another review I saw says it objectifies women, and that's probably just as accurate.

Seriously, no fucking idea.

Skip it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tag (2015)

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: It's just cute Japanese girls running around mostly half naked and implying they're all lesbians.
Uh, details
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tag (2015)

Post by Leisher »

Aside from non-stop panty shots (not sexy panties) it's pretty lame.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tag (2015)

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Aside from non-stop panty shots (not sexy panties) it's pretty lame.
Meh
It's not me, it's someone else.