Future World

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Future World

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Future World

Post by GORDON »

I want to like it so I'm not going to analyze that too hard.

Also does Lucy Liu ever age?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Future World

Post by Troy »

This might be good if it's a shorter movie. Doesn't need to be an epic. Everyone is pretty familiar with the post-apoc dustland by now.
GORDON
Site Admin

Future World

Post by GORDON »

More than you know, whipper snapper. I don't want to say that it reminded me of Cherry 2000 and Tank Girl, but, among other more obvious things, it reminded me of Cherry 2000 and Tank Girl.

Feel free to Google those. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Future World

Post by Leisher »

Tank Girl suuuuuuuuuucked.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Future World

Post by Cakedaddy »

I saw Cherry, but not Tank Girl. I'd say Mad Max and Cherry 2000.
GORDON
Site Admin

Future World

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Tank Girl suuuuuuuuuucked.
Did we have a more recent TG discussion than this? It seems like we talked about it just last week.

That being said, YouTube recommended me a 10-minute "Exploring Tank Girl" video. The studio fucked the shit out of that movie. "The studio bought the rights to the comic because they wanted something quirky and different. Then they didn't understand why the director delivered something faithful, quirky, and different, and forced changes."