Aquaman

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Aquaman

Post by Leisher »

Early screenings receive high praise.

Temper your excitement as every WB/DC film has gotten the same "high praise" in early screenings. However, they seem to imply Geoff Johns had a hand here, and I read his Aquaman stuff, and it was really, really good. Monumentally good when you consider the limitations of the character and his eternal reputation as being something of a joke.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Aquaman

Post by Leisher »

Soooooooo much brighter and more colorful than the Zach Snyder DC movies. Also, humor!

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Aquaman

Post by Vince »

Looks promising. More than I would have thought from his character in Justice League.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Aquaman

Post by Leisher »