Dead Body

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dead Body

Post by Leisher »

Yay Amazon Prime!

Some kids about to graduate high school head to a remote cabin to have a party. Once there they play a game called Dead Body, which I'm pretty sure they're doing it wrong or it's really fucking stupid. Anyway, the kids start ending up really dead.

The acting in this movie is laughably bad at times. The writing is dogshit. The direction isn't great either, and honestly, the director ruins the film. None of you will ever see it, so fuck it...I knew who the killer was immediately. It's just so telegraphed, and you'd have to not be paying attention to figure it out. The best part is that I wasn't paying attention, and yet I still knew. The best part is when the killer reveals their motive. Pure comedy.

No eye candy. No amazing deaths. Just crap.

Skip it.

If you really want to know the details I left out, keep reading. So the host of the party is the killer and I called it, literally, when the film started. The way he was acting made it obvious. Terrible actor and bad direction to not spot it. Later they find his body, but never bother to check vitals or anything and don't notice when they return to that same spot a few more times that his body is gone. His motive? Three other people from his school that he invited were higher on the Harvard wait list than him. What arethe odds that several people from the same high school are all single digits on the wait list for Harvard is a stretch. But wait, did I say Harvard because this guy's plan was to poison these kids higher on the list than him. That was his plan. Genius! Nobody would ever figure it out.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”