Dead Kansas

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dead Kansas

Post by Leisher »

Yay Amazon Prime!

In a post-apocalypse world filled with "rotters", a farmer tries to protect his daughter from an evil world. Meanwhile, a gang tries to kidnap the daughter for profit.

So bad, it's not good. At least it's only an hour long.

Clearly shot on handheld (cheap) cameras from Best Buy or Walmart. (I wouldn't rule out cell phones either...) Pretty obvious they had no budget as well. The effects, wardrobe, sets, etc. are all cheap and terrible. The acting is even worse. One of the actors is the guy that plays the Hulk for tourists at the Manns Chinese Theater. (He's covered in a documentary called Confessions of a Superhero, which I've reviewed here previously.) Point being, I'm guessing nobody got paid, and if they did, it was in IMDB credits.

There's nothing scary. There's nothing good. There's nothing that will remind you of a professionally made movie.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”