Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

More women saying Lauer harassed them.

I like his statement. I believe it more than the women. Essentially he's saying, "They aren't telling you the whole truth, but there's enough truth to it that I can't hide from it."

How many women are using this climate as "Get out of jail free" cards for some sex act they willingly did, yet regret later? Clearly, the majority of these allegations against various men don't fall into this camp, but the ones that do are just as bad as the men's actions.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

A fifth woman has accused Franken.

Pelosi wants Conyers to resign, but he's fighting it.

Weird how quickly her opinion has changed on him. Maybe she passed him to see what was inside?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Charlie Rose is out there pissing people off by continuing to exist.

I'm not sure what they want. Do they want all of the accused to shrivel up and die? Give all their money away? Never go in public again?
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

I think that's a bit beyond "sexual harassment." Four accusers have said he straight-up raped them, and the church of scientology is covering for him both with lawyers and influence in the L.A. legal system.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: I think that's a bit beyond "sexual harassment."
Don't forget Weinstein has also been accused of rape. I believe this thread isn't about harassment/rape, but the daily accusations.

Geoffrey Rush
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:
GORDON wrote: I think that's a bit beyond "sexual harassment."
Don't forget Weinstein has also been accused of rape. I believe this thread isn't about harassment/rape, but the daily accusations.

Geoffrey Rush
“This decision has not been made lightly,” he added. “However, in the current climate of innuendo and unjustifiable reporting, I believe the decision to make a clean break to clear the air is the best for all concerned.”
Translation: "There's a lot of bullshit flying these days, and I'm not playing."
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Netflix drops Danny Masterson.

Fox fired Bryan Singer from Queen biopic.

The story of why keeps changing depending on who you listen to, but Singer's behavior is getting worse and worse. Probably because allegations that he's a child molester are growing. He's claiming he got a raw deal, he has PTSD, and his parents health is bad. His best friend is also an alleged pedo. I'd guess Singer's career is probably over.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Michigan Dem and AG candidate suggests ending harassment by electing dickless people.

Get that? Women don't harass people, just men do. I hope FB bans her... :D

Seriously though, we're just blanket labeling all men? How progressive!
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Seriously though, we're just blanket labeling all men? How progressive!
You pander to your audience, and if you have to backtrack, too bad... the original thoughts are already out there.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Singer Melanie Martinez

Someone should email that story to the sexist twat in Michigan.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Lena Dunham warned Clinton campaign not to take Weinstein's money. They didn't listen of course.

Don't really blame them. How could they know she was telling the truth?

John Oliver and Dustin Hoffman get into it over claims against Hoffman.

Corey Feldman claims in 1993 he sat down and told the LAPD names of pedos in Hollywood. They had claimed he did talk to them, but never told them names and the tapes were lost.

The tapes were just found. Let's see if any Hollywood folks move out of the country quickly...
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Fashion photographer Bruce Weber.

Yet another woman accusing Franken. I wonder when he'll resign like Conyers did?