Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
thibodeaux

Harvey Weinstein

Post by thibodeaux »

Leisher wrote:.One of them was the woman who constantly harasses me. She said she was having a baked potato and didn't want to eat it plain and wondered if anyone had anything to put on it. "Leisher, you know what I mean?"
WTF, did she want you to jizz on her potato? Pretty sure Weinstein would do that for her.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux wrote:
Leisher wrote:.One of them was the woman who constantly harasses me. She said she was having a baked potato and didn't want to eat it plain and wondered if anyone had anything to put on it. "Leisher, you know what I mean?"
WTF, did she want you to jizz on her potato? Pretty sure Weinstein would do that for her.
I actually called her Weinstein when she touched me.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

"Baby, I am not from Havana."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Harvey Weinstein

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote: Ron Jeremy accused
That's just fucking stupid.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Jameis Winston accused.

This is more interesting because he was acquitted of rape in what many believed to be a biased courtroom. If I remember the judge was an FSU alum...
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux

Harvey Weinstein

Post by thibodeaux »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:
I read that a bunch of his costars are actual trans people, and have always caused trouble for him for being a normal male, playing a trans person. So this is his "fuck you" if they want to cause more trouble for him.
The two accusers are both trans
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: The two accusers are both trans
And they immediately lose all credibility for me.

First, is what Gordon said about them resenting him.
Second, is they're saying a straight guy is hitting on them, and I don't buy that. Sorry trans people, but just because you say you're a new sex, and even if you've had the surgery, it's still going to be a stretch for non-trans straight folks to think you're now "in play".
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder if they resent a non-trans person getting all the glory on a trans show.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Rep. John Conyers (D) accused and denies.

SNL women defend Al Franken.

Funny how little sexual harassment and/or rape means when someone you like does it versus someone you don't like. Fucking hypocrites. These are the same kind of two faced fuckwads that gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation. "Well, he didn't molest MY child..."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Al Franked pretended to grab someone's boobs. Are you really calling that sexual harassment and rape?
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

"Things women like about:what they had for lunch. Things they don't like about: sexual assault."

~Lena Duhrnam, liberal.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

John Lasseter - Pixar/Disney
It is hard to overstate Lasseter's value to Disney. He is known as the genius behind Pixar films from Toy Story to Inside Out to Coco, opening Nov. 22. He took charge of Walt Disney Animation in 2006 and led a revival that included such gigantic hits as Frozen.

Sources say some women at Pixar knew to turn their heads quickly when encountering him to avoid his kisses. Some used a move they called "the Lasseter" to prevent their boss from putting his hands on their legs.

A longtime insider says he saw a woman seated next to Lasseter in a meeting that occurred more than 15 years ago. "She was bent over and [had her arm] across her thigh," he says. "The best I can describe it is as a defensive posture ... John had his hand on her knee, though, moving around." After that encounter, this person asked the woman about what he had seen. "She said it was unfortunate for her to wear a skirt that day and if she didn't have her hand on her own right leg, his hand would have traveled."