Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Truck series... not real NASCAR... :)
Tomato Tomatoe

Two versions of the same joke (pretty sure there are more out there):

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Mark Cuban
"He then moved his hand down until it was on her buttocks," Portland Police Detective Brendan McGuire wrote in his summary of the woman's statement. "Cuban then pushed his hand down the back of her jeans and inside her underwear where he cupped his hand over her groin area and inserted the tip of his finger into her vagina."
Those are some loose ass jeans. Damning for Cuban though because we all know how much women love to wear really loose and baggy jeans...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Daily Beast claims NYPD are ready to arrest Weinstein and are waiting on the DA to give them approval.

It should be noted that just because the NYPD thinks they have a case, doesn't mean that a lawyer, like a DA, will agree.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Posting this here because of who it is and the allegations he's been making.

Corey Feldman says he was stabbed and is in the hospital now.

He claims this is retaliation for him naming names of pedophiles in Hollywood.

There are conflicting reports that maybe he wasn't stabbed at all.

Something happened. The extent of which and the motive don't appear to be truly known yet.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Nickelodeon parts with long time producer.

This is the guy accused of molesting MANY Nickolodeon kids. Many other outlets are including that in the speculation as to why Nickelodeon is breaking off their relationship.

Amanda Bynes has all but confirmed he's the guy who molested her, and is celebrating his ouster.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Blake Farenthold finally resigns.

To be fair to him, he looks like he has to pay for sex.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Missouri governor Eric Greitens.
"You're not going to mention my name. Don't even mention my name to anybody at all, because if you do, I'm going to take these pictures, and I'm going to put them everywhere I can. They are going to be everywhere," he said, according to her testimony, "and then everyone will know what a little whore you are."
He's really committed to "The Show Me State".
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

He's really committed to "The Show Me State".
LOL
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

So in their first encounter she felt like she got raped. And then the next time she met with him for sex....

Sounds like bullshit.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

The damning report details several instances in which the woman, who was Mr. Greitens’s hairdresser, said he spanked, slapped or grabbed her, and called her names during sexual encounters.
Plural. I mean, maybe she just likes it rough, what's damning about that?
The woman went to his house in March 2015 at his request, the report said. He bound her to exercise equipment with tape and began kissing her around her stomach, the woman testified, according to the 24-page report. After she began crying and told him to stop, Mr. Greitens helped her undo the tape, and then hugged her and tried to console her.

But then he took out his penis, the report said, and the woman told the investigative committee that although she was not scared, she felt that the only way she could leave his home was if she performed oral sex.

“It felt like consent, but, no, I didn’t want to do it,” the woman is quoted as saying in the report. “Coerced, maybe. I felt as though that would allow me to leave.”
What does that mean? I mean, the stuff is ostensibly very bad (tieing her up against her consent<?>), etc...
Even after the encounter at Mr. Greitens’s home, the woman continued to see him, she told investigators. He would hug and touch her, “like maybe hugging me and trying to put his hand up my shirt,” she said, according to the report.

She had consensual sexual encounters with Mr. Greitens, the woman told the committee. But in June 2015, visiting his house again, they began to make out in a bedroom and Mr. Greitens asked if she had been intimate with anyone since they had started seeing each other. The woman said she had slept with her husband, causing Mr. Greitens to slap her, according to the report.
Again, the whole S&M angle here is unclear. From a sub-dom perspective, this wouldn't be unexpected or wrong. But from a vanilla perspective, it would be.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

It's a very odd story.

Not sure if they could convict based upon her willingly participating multiple times.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

NY's Attorney General.

I know it's probably just my perception, but it seems like more often than not, when a scandal involves a Dem, they bury that shit deep in the article.

He apparently used to get rough with the girls. Called one his "brown slave" and forced her to call him master and tell him she was his property.

Getting pointed out is that this guy suspended the investigation into the NXIVM sex cult about a month ago. Things that make you go hmmmm...
thibodeaux

Harvey Weinstein

Post by thibodeaux »