He'll counter-sue.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Gene Simmons
This is the least surprising one.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

A US Judge resigns due to sexual misconduct.

Here's the big one today though, and nobody is really talking about it yet because of Jedi and catches...
20 more lawmakers about to be exposed and a potential 40-50 total!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Vince »

I see the Democrats are telling Stewart Smiley that he shouldn't resign now. Since Moore didn't win they can't bludgeon Trump with Moore now. So... nevermind.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
thibodeaux

Harvey Weinstein

Post by thibodeaux »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Gene Simmons
This is the least surprising one.
A woman told me she saw KISS a while back and Gene sent a lackey to ask her, basically, if she wanted to fuck after the show. Accusing Gene Simmons of sexual misconduct is, IMO, about the same as accusing Ron Jeremy. Or of accusing a bee of stinging you. No shit sherlock.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Did you think this went away because of Star Wars?

TJ Miller
thibodeaux

Harvey Weinstein

Post by thibodeaux »

Charlie Rose is racist for NOT harassing a black woman
I’m not suggesting it would have been preferable for Charlie to have preyed upon me, too—but rather, his sexualization of white women was a manifestation of gendered power dynamics in the same way that his not sexualizing me was an expression of racialized power dynamics.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Harvey Weinstein

Post by thibodeaux »

Pretty much
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

This is just fantastic.
Vince

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Vince »

We're in a vortex of stupid.
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

One step closer to fembots replacing live women.

Let the live women fight over the Brad Pitts.
Vince

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: One step closer to fembots replacing live women.
The population bomb wackos will finally get their wish.
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

And women will eventually realize, "Maybe this isn't good for us, overall."
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

We will soon be told how much tax money has been used to pay off harassment scandals.

I'm guessing it'll come out tomorrow afternoon. That's a Friday afternoon before a long weekend. Fingers will be crossed it's forgotten by Wednesday.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Petition calls for Matt Damon to be removed from Ocean's 8.

Damon genuinely doesn't seem like a terrible person, but I still get a bit of joy from this story. Previous comments he's made implying he's morally and intellectually superior because he's progressive make this slightly satisfying.
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

The latest thing he is getting slammed for... he was absolutely right. There actually is a difference between full-on rape and an ass-grab, but that isn't what people want to believe, any more.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Hopefully, he learned that the people who blanket label people and/or actions are dumb.
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

The dumb thing is that he even qualified his statement, but then Minnie Driver called him out as if he didn't. She has poor reading comprehensions, but a million people already jumped to support her because of course they did.

Welcome to the new reality.