Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

The big noise I'm hearing is that Boss Baby got a nomination.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Why is that big noise?

From that category I heard the big noise was Lego being left out.

We should probably take this discussion to an Oscar thread...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Why is that big noise?

BECAUSE IT DIDN'T DESERVE IT! I WATCHED A MOVIE ABOUT AUTISTIC FEMALE RATS WHERE ONE COMMITTED SUICIDE AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!1!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:

BECAUSE IT DIDN'T DESERVE IT! I WATCHED A MOVIE ABOUT AUTISTIC FEMALE RATS WHERE ONE COMMITTED SUICIDE AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!1!!
I have no idea what movie you're even describing. Tell me where the autistic rats touched you Catt. #youtoo
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:

I have no idea what movie you're even describing. Tell me where the autistic rats touched you Catt. #youtoo
I dunno either. But The People were up in arms about Boss Baby saying how special and different THEIR choices that no one else is good enough to understand were.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Britain is in a kerfuffle this morning thanks to an undercover report on a men only VIP charity event.

I just don't know if I want to live in a world where men are attracted to pretty women. Where men use power and money in an attempt to get laid. As if those things attract women.

A female friend was just complaining to me yesterday that testosterone levels in men are down throughout the globe. Her theory is society is making men into pussies. I told her her this is all leading to a role reversal where women will become the sexual aggressor. She said, "I don't want to be the aggressor." But that's where we're being taken.

Women are the majority. They're increasingly becoming more aggressive and open with their sexuality and desires. Constantly demanding more and more out of every aspect of life. Screaming that they want equality. Meanwhile, men are being told their opinions mean less and less. We're being taught that objectifying women is evil, that using power and money to attract women makes us scum, that women don't want to be flirted with, etc. How do we not end up in a society where women are the pursuers and men are the pursued?

On a different note, what in the ever loving fuck is with charities denying or giving back money? Why? Because some rich men got together once a year and raised money while flirting with pretty women? Oh, the fucking horror. I'm sure those starving poor kids would rather have a meal and clothes on their backs. They don't give a fuck that the people who gave it to them acted inappropriately according to today's social standards.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Britain is in a kerfuffle this morning thanks to an undercover report on a men only VIP charity event.

I just don't know if I want to live in a world where men are attracted to pretty women. Where men use power and money in an attempt to get laid. As if those things attract women.
There's men hitting on woman at public events, where both are guests... and then there's men hitting on the hired help, and showing their pensises, apparently.
The FT alleged: “Groping and similar abuse was seen across many of the tables in the room.

“Hostesses reported men repeatedly putting hands up their skirts; one said an attendee had exposed his penis to her during the evening.”
You can excuse that?
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Britain is in a kerfuffle this morning thanks to an undercover report on a men only VIP charity event.

There's men hitting on woman at public events, where both are guests... and then there's men hitting on the hired help, and showing their pensises, apparently.
The FT alleged: “Groping and similar abuse was seen across many of the tables in the room.

“Hostesses reported men repeatedly putting hands up their skirts; one said an attendee had exposed his penis to her during the evening.”
You can excuse that?
I excused nothing. I was making general statements about the movement itself.

Addressing the event, this had to be a known thing. The reporter knew to go. The employer knew to warn the girls. You assume some of the girls worked it more than once. And if a job requires you to dress in a certain "slutty" way, shouldn't you expect the clients to treat you in a certain way? At what point can we hold the women responsible for putting themselves in that situation?

Next we'll have strippers complaining they're being harassed at work...

Anyway, every guy at the place is being painted with the same brush. That's not ok. Neither is one guest whipping out their dick, but why are all the other men there lumped in with him? If you were invited to an event for a charity where it was just guys hanging out bullshitting and all the waitresses were hotties, you wouldn't go? Bullshit. However, just because you're there having a drink, talking sports, and enjoying the eye candy doesn't mean you're the same as the cock who pulled out his crank.

And why is it socially acceptable for women to whip out their tits at sporting events, concerts, Marti Gras, but the male penis is taboo? Seriously! Women don't get arrested for showing their sweater melons, but whip out your cock and you're going to jail. There is a seriously massive double standard there. Maybe I didn't want to see your tits? In a LOT of cases, I don't. When are we going to shame those women? Oh shit, we can't because that's "slut shaming", and is a way to oppress women.

I don't think it's ok to whip your dick out to unsuspecting people. I don't think it's ok to just grab someone's genitals without permission. However, as the reporter even admits, some of the women enjoyed working the event.

Are you slut shaming them? Why do you hate women?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The reporter knew to go. The employer knew to warn the girls. You assume some of the girls worked it more than once. And if a job requires you to dress in a certain "slutty" way, shouldn't you expect the clients to treat you in a certain way?
The reporter knew, and wanted to expose it.

A lot of Vegas jobs require slutty dressing, but I still wouldn't expect to be groped in those jobs.
Leisher wrote: At what point can we hold the women responsible for putting themselves in that situation?
Make it part of the job description. "you will be groped and see penises you don't necessarily want to see" :)

I guess it goes to "informed consent." Many women work at strip clubs, and nobody's writing exposes about that, cuz everyone knows what goes on there.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: And why is it socially acceptable for women to whip out their tits at sporting events, concerts, Marti Gras, but the male penis is taboo? Seriously! Women don't get arrested for showing their sweater melons, but whip out your cock and you're going to jail.
That's no double standard, you can go as shirtless as you want, too. They can't show their pussies. You can't show your penis. Always you and your penis.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: The reporter knew, and wanted to expose it.
Which is fine, but seriously, isn't she pushing her morals and values on others? What about the women who enjoyed it, and let's be REALLY honest, might have gotten benefits out of it...

I have known a few women who had older benefactors. Some slept with them, some didn't.

Granted that penis guy and the gropers went over the line, but she legit hurt children by exposing this event. IMHO, a better tactic would have been to out those who crossed the line rather than shit on the whole organization. "Don't throw out the baby with the bath water."
TheCatt wrote: A lot of Vegas jobs require slutty dressing, but I still wouldn't expect to be groped in those jobs.
That's naive. You shouldn't expect that it will be tolerated, but you should absolutely understand that it might happen.
TheCatt wrote: Make it part of the job description. "you will be groped and see penises you don't necessarily want to see"
They might have, we don't know. She said the employer warned them a bit. Maybe that warning included a "Let us know if you feel uncomfortable"? Perhaps girls with experience also warned other girls. To be fair, this is one woman's story, and her goal is to sell papers and make a name for herself. Does that guarantee she embellished? Of course not. But she could have sucked some guy off for $1000 and then told him she was going to write this expose and if he said anything, she'd out him and he'd lose everything in a divorce. (I'm just playing devil's advocate on that. I have zero doubt lines get crossed whenever men who often don't hear "no" are put into a room with pretty women.)
TheCatt wrote: That's no double standard, you can go as shirtless as you want, too. They can't show their pussies. You can't show your penis.
Nobody pays to see a man topless, therefore it is a double standard. I could go walking down the street with my top off right now and nobody would care. If a woman did, the cops would be called and cars might actually crash as people rubberneck to see those cans. DOUBLE (as in two beautiful titties) standard.
TheCatt wrote: Always you and your penis.
I mean, it's my favorite penis ever.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

I guess it goes to "informed consent." Many women work at strip clubs, and nobody's writing exposes about that, cuz everyone knows what goes on there. There are sugar daddies + sugar babies out there, and... no one cares (well, mostly). But they are voluntary agreements.

I don't feel like the actions of some of those people were mutually agreeable, or known/expected ahead of time. We don't really know.
Nobody pays to see a man topless, therefore it is a double standard. I could go walking down the street with my top off right now and nobody would care. If a woman did, the cops would be called and cars might actually crash as people rubberneck to see those cans. DOUBLE (as in two beautiful titties) standard.
I dunno, I never see the pretty ones out and about, just the ones you wouldn't pay for, Mardi Gras and a few other situations excepted.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I guess it goes to "informed consent." Many women work at strip clubs, and nobody's writing exposes about that, cuz everyone knows what goes on there. There are sugar daddies + sugar babies out there, and... no one cares (well, mostly). But they are voluntary agreements.

I don't feel like the actions of some of those people were mutually agreeable, or known/expected ahead of time. We don't really know.
We don't disagree on that at all. I will never excuse action without consent, but I also know there is gray area there. (I have stories if you want stories.)

There are women who want to be "taken". Where do their rights begin? If everyone is different, and we must respect that, why do we expect everyone to act the same or want the same things? (Within reason. Again, I'm tip toeing in the gray area.)
TheCatt wrote: I dunno, I never see the pretty ones out and about, just the ones you wouldn't pay for, Mardi Gras and a few other situations excepted.
Those should be a crime. The pretty ones though...
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Casey Affleck pulls out of the Oscars.

They had him presenting "Best Actress". Holy Shit are they fucking clueless.

Is Kevin Spacey presenting the award for "Best Child Actor"?
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: There are women who want to be "taken". Where do their rights begin? If everyone is different, and we must respect that, why do we expect everyone to act the same or want the same things? (Within reason. Again, I'm tip toeing in the gray area.)
Maybe people need to start wearing bracelets with different color codes, about what they want. "Hit on me. I like aggressive men. I respond to being negged." Etc. No bracelet, you get shunned like you have leprosy. If you get caught raping or lying about being raped, no bracelet for you, ever.

Let's go full Black Mirror, since that's the only logical conclusion to crazy people being allowed to vote.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Maybe people need to start wearing bracelets with different color codes, about what they want. "Hit on me. I like aggressive men. I respond to being negged." Etc. No bracelet, you get shunned like you have leprosy. If you get caught raping or lying about being raped, no bracelet for you, ever.
Reminds me of an old Steve Martin bit where he was a foreigner and in his country he would hit on women with dog poop on their shoes because that meant they were single.

It also reminds me that Chappelle had a skit on his show about signing a contract before having a one night stand.

That's where we're headed and women will complain that romance is dead.
GORDON
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by GORDON »

As usual, women will get exactly what they want, then complain. :-D
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."