Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Trump.

Same women they're just "trying again".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Harvey Weinstein

Post by thibodeaux »

And that's really the important thing about all this, that Tump Must Go.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: And that's really the important thing about all this, that Tump Must Go.
I'm OK with that.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux

Harvey Weinstein

Post by thibodeaux »

You know, Weinstein is obviously human garbage, but just as obviously these women cared more about being movie stars than they did about Weinstein's behavior. Otherwise, they would have said something at the time.

Burn. Burn. Burn.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

Vince

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Vince »

I'm kind of surprised at the national attention this story is getting. As a local story, this is the first I'm hearing about the guy. And by local, I mean in my state. I'm in the far western side of the state, and this is central north.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Johnny Iuzzini, host of Great American Baking Show.

Morgan Spulock attempts to get out in front of it...and profit. I despise this guy. His claim to fame was a sham of a "documentary" and now he's painting himself as a victim before the inevitable finger gets pointed at him.

Weinstein fires back at Hayek. This one is interesting because he hasn't done much firing back at anyone else, except the rape claims.

Tavis Smiley.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Robert Knepper

Terry Richardson

Dem "rising star" Ruben Kihuen

Congressman Farenthold quitting.

Five more women accuse Russell Simmons.

David Cassidy

Dems Schumer and Gillibrand helped an athlete despite his sexual assault history.

Dennis Hasert isn't allowed to be alone with kids.

Rotten Apples is a new website to help you see if a film is associated with any sexual abusers... (Hint: Yes.)

I expect that eventually every man on the planet will be accused. That would be a funny joke if it wasn't already true.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Since I posted that last jumble a few minutes ago, four more women have accused Simmons.

Fuck. This is insanity.

Still waiting for the first golddigging whore to be publicly shamed...

Still waiting for society to condemn the Kardashians for being famous for the cocks they rode rather than anything they've done.
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux

Harvey Weinstein

Post by thibodeaux »

Not really celebs, but an academic accuses two other prominent academics (including a Google AI researcher):
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... g-ai-field

As an aside: it's extremely depressing to me to read the twitter feed of someone in tech and see a vomit of SJW crap. Bah. We're doomed.
Vince

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Vince »

thibodeaux wrote: As an aside: it's extremely depressing to me to read the twitter feed of someone in tech and see a vomit of SJW crap. Bah. We're doomed.
I've often wondered how software tech people and hardware tech people would compare. The software developer makes something that doesn't exist in the real physical world. Only in the ether of digital memory or the Internet. Hardware tech people have to deal much more... reality I guess for a better word.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Harvey Weinstein

Post by TheCatt »