Avengers Endgame

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
thibodeaux

Avengers Endgame

Post by thibodeaux »

Leisher wrote: I got to The Venetian from the airport Sunday and immediately did not score some blow snort it off a hooker's tits in my luxury penthouse suite, but instead went to watch a nerd movie
You, sir, have had your Vegas card revoked.
Leisher
Site Admin

Avengers Endgame

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux wrote:
Leisher wrote: I got to The Venetian from the airport Sunday and immediately did not score some blow snort it off a hooker's tits in my luxury penthouse suite, but instead went to watch a nerd movie
You, sir, have had your Vegas card revoked.
Fair.

P.S. This movie was MUCH better the second time I saw it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Avengers Endgame

Post by GORDON »

I wanted to see it again this weekend, but 3 hours is a.commitment when there's also an hour of travel.time, and we can't even hit a restaurant while we're out because the kid isn't on solid food yet.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Avengers Endgame

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: P.S. This movie was MUCH better the second time I saw it.
Really?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Avengers Endgame

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, went into it the first time expecting something else.

Knew what I was in for this time, and enjoyed it a lot more.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”