#Horror

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

#Horror

Post by Leisher »

Yay Netflix!

Quite possibly the worst movie ever made.

6 or 7 12 year old girls are having a sleep over and there's a killer on the loose.

Almost the entire movie focuses on the party and how the girls are constantly mean to one another. Also, the whole film includes non-stop emojis and words popping up on the screen (mainly "submit"). The killings are streamed live on the internet, of course. The killer is also able to magically be in multiple places at once, which is always impressive. I love how they are inside the house, then IMMEDIATELY outside killing a girl that left 30 minutes prior.

Timothy Hutton, remember him?, shows up to CHEW THE SCENERY. His acting is worse than the 12 year old girls', and that's not hyperbole. I cannot stress enough how his performance is EPIC. Ditto for Chloë Sevigny who is also in this film for some reason. (Is that Jessica Jones doing a cameo near the end?)

No, but seriously, at one point Hutton is digging a hole with his hands in the dirt and snow to "trap his Kat" (his daughter), who was simply missing. What the fuck was going on with this scene?

Horrible direction, acting by the adults, plot, dialogue, kill scenes, editing, and pretty much everything about the film sucks. I'll give a nod to the 12 year old girls for doing a good job with the shit they were given.

A social message about cyberbulling and our love of technology. Also, a steaming pile of shit.

Malcolm, get drunk and watch it. I want someone else to see Timothy Hutton's performance.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”