Lowe Files

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Malcolm

Lowe Files

Post by Malcolm »

Rob Lowe giving "Ghosthunters" a run for their money?
If, while watching Fox Mulder and Dana Scully’s various jaunts through the realm of the occult, you find yourself thinking, “Wow, I wish Rob Lowe and his adult children could do this, too,” A&E’s The Lowe Files is exactly what the (witch) doctor ordered.

EW’s exclusive first look at the new docuseries (above) teases the actor’s first foray into reality television, fronting a family affair that sees him traversing the country with his sons, Matthew and John Owen, as they probe into a slew of mysterious phenomena — from the exploration of an underwater alien base off the coast of Malibu to working with an esteemed shaman at Preston Castle, a reportedly haunted reformatory for boys — with curiosity, science, and a well-reared sense of humor (and the appropriate amount of skepticism as well).
We captured some incredible [footage]. Our first episode is about poltergeists in one of the most notoriously haunted structures in America. Nothing is staged, nothing is trick-cut — no B.S. I believe there are probably ghosts out there. The rest of [what we found I accepted on a] case-by-case basis, but we had an incredible encounter with what locals call the wood ape, which is in the Ozark Mountains. I’m fully aware that I sound like a crazy, Hollywood kook right now.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."