The Girl With All The Gifts

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

In a world overrun by dead people infected by a fungus (they call them "Hungries" instead of zombies), there is a military base filled with special children. This is the story of one of them.

The zombies here are the fast ones. I won't ruin any more of the story for you.

This was a very well acted and decently made film. There's some moments of stupidity, but overall it's a fresh take on zombies...kinda?

Worth seeing once and one you could watch with your spouse.

Now all that being said, it occurred to me that the plot reminded me of another film in a big, big way. You could replace a single word in the title of that very famous film(s) and perfectly describe this film. To avoid spoiling it, I'll write it backwards with that word changed in a sentence coming up here, so stop reading now.

This is the sentence that will have the backwards title with the changed word, seibmoz eht fo tenalp. When someone else gets a chance to see the film, let me know if you agree.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Watched this. Liked it. A different take.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."