Kill List

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Kill List

Post by Leisher »

Yay Hulu!

An English film that has won gobs of awards. One of the best horror films in years, yada, yada, yada.

I could not disagree more and I'm willing to concede there's a culture gap here.

This is a slooooooooooooow film where NOTHING is ever explained. Two soldiers are hitmen for some reason and they take a job with supernatural elements. One of them gets really into jobs by becoming increasingly violent, which disturbs the other one. Because when you're a contract killer and thief, the last thing you want is to be violent...

Meanwhile the violent one has family problems and who gives a fuck?

Maybe I missed something or maybe something was lost in translation, but this film sucked. The ending is predictable and really stupid. It's so obvious what's going on.

I put this one into the Cabin Fever genre. Horror films that get critical acclaim and I don't understand why. I truly think people vote for movies like this because they're afraid people will think they're dumb if they say they don't get it.

Someone else watch it and let me know what I missed.

MyAnna Buring is insanely hot though, so the film isn't a total waste.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”