Contracted

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Contracted

Post by Leisher »

Yay Netflix!

A really unique zombie movie.

There's no zombie outbreak. This is the story of a young woman who has an encounter with patient zero. That's how it starts and you'll know what the end is the whole time, but the ride is actually entertaining. The slowest turn in zombie film history and it works!

The girl, Najarra Townsend, does a great job of being a know-it-all, my drama is all that matters, let's hide the problem rather than face it, young 20 year old who contracts the condition.

I honestly can't say enough for how well the film is written in this way. You buy this girl being so selfish that she constantly puts others at risk. You buy how her mom reacts. What you won't buy is a certain guy's reaction at one point in the film. You'll know...

I dug this film. Gave it four stars on Netflix.

I'll warn you though, it's gross. You won't be going down on your wife after watching this, so take that into consideration.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”