Sandy Wexler

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sandy Wexler

Post by Leisher »

Adam Sandler's latest Netflix film.

He's a very Jewish talent agent in the 90s and he discovers Jennifer Hudson. His other clients are a bunch of wannabes. He's considered more of a joke and has a personality trait that he needs to learn to overcome to become successful. Anyway, his whole focus becomes Hudson and that's where the film presents it's obstacles for Sandler to overcome.

This movie is a weird romantic comedy. It's light on romance, and while it tries to be heavier on the comedy, it's a mish mash of styles that doesn't seem to flow well. I think I chuckled once loudly, and the rest of the time it went from boring to meh and back again.

LOTS of celebrity cameos and the normal Sandler crew.

Better than that Western piece of shit he did, but not as good as the one with Spade. It's odd, during the middle I hated the film, but by the end I had come to like it slightly.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”