X-Men: Supernova

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Because one Phoenix Saga wasn't enough.

Fox is running the X-Men franchise like Marvel did in the 90s. Piss poor stories with a nightmare of continuity all in the name of making a buck.

Tell good stories and people will come. Until then, stop making these movies as they're getting worse with each sequel.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Re: X-Men: Supernova

Post by GORDON »

I'm willing to give a chance to anything that gets Sophie Turner in skintight leather.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Piss poor stories with a nightmare of continuity all in the name of making a buck.
I almost can't remember an X-Men anything without those issues. Nightmare continuity defines modern comics.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:I'm willing to give a chance to anything that gets Sophie Turner in skintight leather.
Had to Google it. She's ok.
I almost can't remember an X-Men anything without those issues. Nightmare continuity defines modern comics.
To be fair, Golden Age comics didn't have continuity.

Also, just because the comics have continuity nightmares doesn't mean the movies should too.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »