Deadpool 2

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Deadpool 2

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Re: Deadpool 2

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Pierce better start hitting the weight room.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm wrote:
Is Liefeld drawing him? If so, he needs to immediately start working out, eating nothing but protein, and doing steroids with HGH.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Leisher wrote:
Malcolm wrote:
Is Liefeld drawing him? If so, he needs to immediately start working out, eating nothing but protein, and doing steroids with HGH.
And wearing bandoleers with as many pockets as the surface area can support.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Deadpool 2

Post by Malcolm »

Leisher
Site Admin

Deadpool 2

Post by Leisher »

Teaser

When he's in there, note the movie playing in the cinema behind, and the name written on the side of the booth: Nathan Summers.

That's Cable.
Leisher
Site Admin

Deadpool 2

Post by Leisher »

Big name for Domino.

Interesting that they're making her black. Makes sense though since she's really the only "big" character not already seen that could have their race switched now.
Malcolm

Deadpool 2

Post by Malcolm »

Word on the street is that Michael Shannon might be cable.
Malcolm

Deadpool 2

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm wrote: Word on the street is that Michael Shannon might be cable.
Kneel before Zod Cable. For those of you unfamiliar with the man:
"There's a lot of old people who need to realize they've had a nice life, and it's time for them to move on, because they're the ones who go out and vote for these assholes. If you look at the young people, between 18 and 25, if it was up to them, Hillary [Clinton] would have been president. No offense to the seniors out there. My mom's a senior citizen. But if you're voting for Drumpf, it's time for the urn."
Leisher
Site Admin

Deadpool 2

Post by Leisher »

He seems like a complete jackass and that was before I read that quote. He reminds me of Russell Crowe and not in a good way.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Deadpool 2

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, he's an ass. He was good in Boardwalk Empire, but he's D(ead)T(o)M(e) now.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Deadpool 2

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Deadpool 2

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm

Deadpool 2

Post by Malcolm »

Her entire character seems meh
TheCatt
Site Admin

Deadpool 2

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Deadpool 2

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Deadpool 2

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Deadpool 2

Post by Leisher »