Beauty and the Beast - Live Action

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

My wife is thrilled.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Beauty and the Beast - Live Action

Post by GORDON »

1. From that is looks like a shot-for-shot remake of the beloved cartoon. Are S4S remakes ever any good?

2. Emma has been getting on my nerves ever since the world decided the young, rich, pretty, famous, movie star was an expert on everyone and everything feminism.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:2. Emma has been getting on my nerves ever since the world decided the young, rich, pretty, famous, movie star was an expert on everyone and everything feminism.
I just know she likes to fuck.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Citation needed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Citation needed.
Here's one thing.

Saw this tonight with a large group of family. It was a huge hit with everyone.

It's an exact remake of the animated movie, with some small changes here or there. The visuals are strong, and without knowing who was in the cast, I was a bit surprised. Some big names in there.

I'm not sure Emma Watson was the best choice for Belle. She does fine enough for my taste, and there are some camera angles where she's stunning, but I know others have given her performance bad reviews.

The Beast was pretty cool, ditto for the animated stuff around the castle.

Take your family.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've seen pics of Emma Watson in bikinis now and then... And just now I figured out what I think about her:

She's the cutest unattractive girl in the world.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Seconded.

She's also very vocal about being in touch with one's sexuality, which adds to her overall package.